BREAKING NEWS SATURDAY 22 MARCH 2014
Today’s Sydney Morning Herald front page story “Sydney ‘For Sale’ “ reveals that the Harbour Trust had been marketing, since the middle of last year, the availability of 3 sites for lease and redevelopment. We urge you to write again to our elected representatives, for their details see our Take Action Now page.
- Mosman Daily 5 March 2014 “Developers revise plans to build aged care facility at Middle Head”
- Sydney Morning Herald 2 March 2014 “Bushfire-prone land unsafe for aged-care facility”
- Mosman Daily 19 February 2014 “Mosman residents fight aged care development at Middle Head”
- Mosman Daily 12 February 2014 “Prime Minister Tony Abbott backs better aged care for Mosman”
- Mosman Daily 21 January 2014 “Opponents of the proposed aged care home at Middle Head want the land to become an Aboriginal park and cultural centre“
- Mosman Daily 28 November 2013 “Residents ask Prime Minister Tony Abbott to save Middle Head from aged-care home development“
- Mosman Daily 11 November 2013 “Harbour Trust drafts new rules to accommodate proposed aged care facility at Middle Head“
- ABC News “Dispute over prime land at Middle Head in Sydney” on ABC TV News 28 November 2013
- Linda Bergin has been interviewed by Linda Mottram on ABC 702 this was followed by segments with the proponent and Geoff Bailey from the Trust, you can listen to these on the ABC Mornings with Linda Mottram blog
- Talkback shows that have featured our supporters and Linda Bergin include 2GB’s Steve Price in December and 2GB’s Andrew Moore in January 2014.